Use this page to learn about the following items for the upcoming release:
- The release schedule for RegulatoryOne & Veeva Claims and QualityOne client applications
- The Consumer Products Release Impact Assessment
- Consumer Products Communities on Veeva Connect
For the release schedule for QualityOne, RIM, and Clinical Operations, see About the 23R3 Release.
Use this section to learn about the 23R3 general release for RegulatoryOne and Veeva Claims. Upcoming dates are subject to change. Dates apply to customers who adopted RegulatoryOne for 21R1 or later.
The following dates apply to RegulatoryOne and Veeva Claims:
- November 10: Validation package available on VeevaDocs
- November 10: System Release Memo
- November 10: Compliance Documents
- November 10: Executed OQs
- November 16: Pre-release Vaults available
- December 11: Release to limited release POD VV1-1078 and VV2-2133, and pre-release POD VV1-1137
- December 12: Release to general release PODs VV1-1061 and VV2-2121
Use this section to learn about the 23R3 general release for QualityOne Mobile, QualityOne Audit Checklist Mobile, and QualityOne Station Manager. Upcoming dates are subject to change.
The following QualityOne client applications are targeted for release on December 12:
- Apple® App Store® release: QualityOne Mobile, QualityOne Audit Checklist Mobile, and QualityOne Station Manager
- Google Play™ release: QualityOne Audit Checklist Mobile
Note: QualityOne Mobile for iOS, QualityOne Audit Checklist Mobile for iOS, and QualityOne Station Manager for iOS include compatibility updates only and do not contain any new functionality for 23R3.
Includes QualityOne, QualityOne client applications, RegulatoryOne, and Veeva Claims:
Release-related updates will be posted to Veeva Connect, a central hub for product information and a place to ask questions and share knowledge. Product information includes general release communications, release highlights, and key feature demos. Once registered, in addition to browsing the communities relevant to your role, you can click the Releases icon at the top-right of Veeva Connect to view all release-related content.
The list of Vault product communities below will take you to the community and automatically add you to it. If you are not already a member of Veeva Connect, you can register using your company email address.