Use this page to learn about the following items for the upcoming release:
- The release schedule for Safety
- Release information, including what’s new in this release and the Safety Release Impact Assessment
- Safety communities on Veeva Connect
For the release schedule and release details about other Vault applications, including Vault Platform, see About the 23R2 Release.
- July 17, 2023: Pre-release Vaults available
- July 21, 2023: Validation package available on VeevaDocs (System Release Memo, Compliance Documents, Executed OQs)
- August 17, 2023: Release to limited release and pre-release Vaults
- August 25, 2023: Validation Summary Report available on Veeva Docs
- August 25, 2023: Release to general release Vaults
See Vault Safety Release Notes for details about Safety 23R2 maintenance releases.
See Vault Release Management Best Practices for an explanation of Vault release timing, and recommendations to prepare for a release.
Release-related updates will be posted to Veeva Connect, a central hub for product information and a place to ask questions and share knowledge. Product information includes general release communications, release highlights, and key feature demos. The list of Vault product communities below will take you to the community and automatically add you to it. If you are not already a member of Veeva Connect, you can register using your company email address.
Note: Do not use a pre-release Vault to process or submit Cases. If you must enter information for testing purposes, only use fake data. Records and data entered in pre-release Vaults are not transferred to your production Vault.