About the 23R1 Consumer Products Release
Use this page to learn about the following items for the upcoming release:
- The release schedule for RegulatoryOne & Veeva Claims and QualityOne client applications.
- The Consumer Products Release Impact Assessment.
- Consumer Products Preview Webinars.
For the release schedule for QualityOne, RIM, and Clinical Operations, see About the 23R1 Release.
RegulatoryOne & Veeva Claims
Use this section to learn about the 23R1 general release for RegulatoryOne and Veeva Claims. Upcoming dates are subject to change. Dates apply to customers who adopted RegulatoryOne for 21R1 or later.
The following dates apply to RegulatoryOne and Veeva Claims:
- April 6: Pre-release Vaults available
- April 7: Validation package available on VeevaDocs
- April 7: System Release Memo
- April 7: Compliance Documents
- April 7: Executed OQs
- May 1: Release to limited release PODs VV1-1078 and VV2-2133, and pre-release POD VV1-1137
- May 2: Release to general release PODs VV1-1061 and VV2-2121
QualityOne Client Applications
Use this section to learn about the 23R1 general release for QualityOne Mobile, QualityOne Audit Checklist Mobile, and QualityOne Station Manager. Upcoming dates are subject to change.
The following QualityOne client application is targeted for release on May 2:
- Apple® App Store® release: QualityOne Station Manager
Note: QualityOne Station Manager includes compatibility updates only and does not contain any new functionality for 23R1.
Includes QualityOne, QualityOne client applications, RegulatoryOne, and Veeva Claims:
Consumer Products distributes the following webinar recordings:
- QualityOne and Vault Platform: Available the week of March 27
RegulatoryOne & Veeva Claims and Platform: Available the week of April 7
Contact your Consumer Products Product Advisor or Managed Services Consultant for more information.