About the 22R3 CP&C Release
Use this page to learn about the following items for the upcoming release:
- The release schedule for RegulatoryOne & Veeva Claims and QualityOne client applications.
- The CP&C Release Impact Assessment.
- CP&C Preview Webinars.
For the release schedule for QualityOne, RIM, and Clinical, see About the 22R3 Release.
Use this section to learn about the 22R3 general release for RegulatoryOne and Veeva Claims. Upcoming dates are subject to change. Dates apply to customers who adopted RegulatoryOne for 21R1 or later.
The following dates apply to RegulatoryOne and Veeva Claims:
- November 11: Validation package available on VeevaDocs
- November 11: System Release Memo
- November 11: Compliance Documents
- November 11: Executed OQs
- November 17: Pre-release Vaults available
- December 12: Release to limited release POD VV1-1078 and VV2-2133, and pre-release POD VV1-1137
- December 13: Release to general release PODs VV1-1061 and VV2-2121
Use this section to learn about the 22R3 general release for QualityOne Mobile, QualityOne Audit Checklist Mobile, and QualityOne Station Manager. Upcoming dates are subject to change.
The following QualityOne client applications are targeted for release on December 13:
- Apple® App Store® release: QualityOne Mobile, QualityOne Audit Checklist Mobile, QualityOne Station Manager
Note: QualityOne Mobile for iOS and QualityOne Station Manager include minor issue fixes only and do not contain any new functionality for 22R3.
Includes QualityOne, QualityOne client applications, RegulatoryOne, and Veeva Claims:
The following CP&C webinar recordings are available for the 22R3 general release:
Contact your CP&C Product Advisor or Managed Services Consultant for more information.