About the 22R2 CP&C Release
Use this page to learn about the following items for the upcoming release:
- The release schedule for RegulatoryOne & Veeva Claims and QualityOne client applications.
- The CP&C Release Impact Assessment.
- CP&C Preview Webinars.
For the release schedule for QualityOne, RIM, and Clinical, see About the 22R2 Release.
Use this section to learn about the 22R2 general release for RegulatoryOne and Veeva Claims. Upcoming dates are subject to change. Dates apply to customers who adopted RegulatoryOne for 21R1 or later.
The following dates apply to RegulatoryOne and Veeva Claims:
- July 15: Validation package available on VeevaDocs
- July 15: System Release Memo
- July 15: Compliance Documents
- July 15: Executed OQs
- July 21: Pre-release Vaults available
- August 15: Release to limited release POD VV1-1078 and pre-release POD VV1-1137
- August 16: Release to general release PODs VV1-1061 and VV2-2121
Use this section to learn about the 22R2 general release for QualityOne Mobile, QualityOne Audit Checklist Mobile, and QualityOne Station Manager. Upcoming dates are subject to change.
The following QualityOne client applications are targeted for release on August 16:
- Apple® App Store® release: QualityOne Mobile, QualityOne Audit Checklist Mobile, QualityOne Station Manager
- Google Play release: QualityOne Mobile
Note: QualityOne Mobile for iOS, QualityOne Audit Checklist, and QualityOne Station Manager include minor issue fixes only and do not contain any new functionality for 22R2.
Includes QualityOne, QualityOne client applications, RegulatoryOne, and Veeva Claims:
The following CP&C webinar recordings are available for the 22R2 general release:
Contact your CP&C Product Advisor or Managed Services Consultant for more information.
See About the 22R2 Release for details about preview webinars for Clinical Operations, RIM, and Platform.