Use this page to learn about the following items for the upcoming release:
- The release schedule for RegulatoryOne & Veeva Claims and QualityOne client applications
- The Consumer Products Release Impact Assessment
- Consumer Products Communities on Veeva Connect
For the release schedule for QualityOne, RIM, and Clinical Operations, see About the 23R2 Release.
Use this section to learn about the 23R2 general release for RegulatoryOne and Veeva Claims. Upcoming dates are subject to change. Dates apply to customers who adopted RegulatoryOne for 21R1 or later.
The following dates apply to RegulatoryOne and Veeva Claims:
- July 27: Pre-release Vaults available
- July 28: Validation package available on VeevaDocs
- July 28: System Release Memo
- July 28: Compliance Documents
- July 28: Executed OQs
- August 21: Release to limited release POD VV1-1078 and VV2-2133, and pre-release POD VV1-1137
- August 22: Release to general release PODs VV1-1061 and VV2-2121
Use this section to learn about the 23R2 general release for QualityOne Mobile, QualityOne Audit Checklist Mobile, and QualityOne Station Manager. Upcoming dates are subject to change.
The following QualityOne client applications are targeted for release on August 22:
- Apple® App Store® release: QualityOne Station Manager
- Google Play release: QualityOne Audit Checklist Mobile
QualityOne Station Manager includes compatibility updates only and does not contain any new functionality for 23R2.
Includes QualityOne, QualityOne client applications, RegulatoryOne, and Veeva Claims:
For 23R2 and later releases, we’re delivering the Consumer Products Release Impact Assessment as an MS Excel™ file with an improved format.
Release-related updates will be posted to Veeva Connect, a central hub for product information and a place to ask questions and share knowledge. Product information includes general release communications, release highlights, and key feature demos.
The list of Vault product communities below will take you to the community and automatically add you to it. If you are not already a member of Veeva Connect, you can register using your company email address.