This page can help you understand the schedule for the coming release and the list of features included. All dates are relative to Pacific Standard Time and are subject to change.
The following dates apply to Vault Platform, Quality, Clinical Operations, PromoMats, MedComms, and RIM suite applications:
- June 27: (PODs VV1-2, VV1-8, VV1-12, VV1-1051 only) Pre-release Vaults available
- July 11: (all PODs) Pre-release Vaults available
- July 11 – 15: Validation package available on VeevaDocs
- July 11: System Release Memo
- July 12: Compliance Documents
- July 15: Executed OQs
- July 29: Release to all limited release PODs and PODs VV1-8, VV1-1068
- Release to Agency PODs: VV1-1065, VV1-1088, and VV1-1146
- Release to internal Veeva PODs: VV1-1054, VV1-1140, and VV2-2122
- Vault File Manager does not release at this time, and instead releases with the general release PODs
- August 5: Release to all general release PODs
The following applications may have different release dates: Safety, CDMS, Veeva Claims, RegulatoryOne, QualityOne client applications, Align, Vault Mobile, MyVeeva for Patients. Please see your application’s respective help or contact support for release information.
Data Model Changes
- 22R2 Data Model Changes: Platform
- 22R2 Data Model Changes: Clinical Operations
- 22R2 Data Model Changes: Commercial
- 22R2 Data Model Changes: Quality
- 22R2 Data Model Changes: Regulatory
- 22R2 Data Model Changes: SiteVault
- 22R2 Data Model Changes: QualityOne
- 22R2 Data Model Changes: RegulatoryOne
- 22R2 Data Model Changes: Veeva Claims
Demo: Self-Serve Pre-Release Sandbox Vaults provides a demonstration of the pre-release process.
- Vault Previews are release preview/CSM webinars.
|All||Technical Deep Dive||Register|
|R&D and Quality||Clinical Suite||Register|
|R&D and Quality||Quality Suite||Register|
|R&D and Quality||RIM Suite||Register|
|Commercial Content||Q&A Webinar: Vault PromoMats Option 1||Register|
|Commercial Content||Q&A Webinar: Vault PromoMats Option 2||Register|
|Medical Content & Medical Inquiry Management||Q&A Webinar: Vault MedComms Option 1||Register|
|Medical Content & Medical Inquiry Management||Q&A Webinar: Vault MedComms Option 2||Register|
The PromoMats release education material will be available the week of July 11 on the PromoMats Release Content page.
The Medical Content & Medical Inquiry Management release education material will be available the week of July 11 on the MedComms Release Content page.
The release education material includes Release Highlights, On-Demand Release Education recording and presentation, and Key Feature Demos. Contact your CSM or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
See About the 22R2 CP&C Release for details about webinar recordings for QualityOne, RegulatoryOne, and Veeva Claims.
Slides & replays are available for the 22R2 R&D and Quality Vault Release webinars.
As a valued member of our community, providing you with control over the communications you receive from Veeva is important to us. Please allow us to send you invitations to the upcoming Product Release Webinars and other industry related information. From your user profile within Vault, verify that the Product Announcements checkbox is selected.
- This is a three- or four-week period prior to the general availability of the next major release (22R2, 22R3, etc.). During this period, customers can explore the new features in a Vault based on their production Vault configurations.
- POD stands for “point of delivery”. In simple terms, think of them as the Vault application servers where each Vault is hosted. To confirm your POD, you can log into your Vault as an administrator and navigate to Admin > Settings > General Settings and look at the POD field.
General Release Information
You can find general information on how Vault releases work in About Vault Releases.